Using packaging keeps the world organized. We can use it for chocolates, snacks, oils, or soil. There are many factors to consider when choosing a packet. It includes choices in materials, form, and graphics. Let us also put consideration the colors and fonts used on bags and pouches. Like a good design, the packaging tells a story. It is also a sensual experience. It involves us through vision, touch, and sound.
All the details above help us understand what products are inside. It determines how it should be used, who should use them and, most importantly, if we must buy a product or not. Strengthen your brand’s identity with special print packaging. It is to make your product stand out from the competition. It is an excellent way of representing your brand the best way for your customers. PackingBest is dedicated to high-quality standards in its manufacturing and printing process. Our design team is highly professional in producing your customize pouches and bags.
In this article, we help you decide what design is best for your product.
Acceptable File Formats
We accept the following format:
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai)
It takes time when you are designing, and it needs a great team of highly specialized professionals. Fortunately, there have now been incredible innovations to improve this workflow. Particularly, adobe illustrator, which helps it work faster and efficiently.
Create your artwork in Adobe Illustrator. Place all your artwork in the art layer. It can make all other layers intact. Please review the Artwork Submission Requirements before making your art thoroughly. Artwork created in other programs will cause file errors and delays in the process. We highly recommend using Adobe Illustrator for faster transactions.
- Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
PackingBest produce types of bags and pouches worldwide. On our website, you can look at the size and style of different bags. We have other Stand Up and Flat Pouches, Block Bottom Bags, Coffee Bags with Valve, and Side Gusset bags. As you can see, there are various sizes that you can choose according to your need. You can edit and design your product fitting to the size you need. Please send us a PDF format.
Low-quality images reduce the quality of your brand. When used correctly, images can help chase more customers. It encourages them to buy again. It creates brand interaction. It enables you to achieve your business goals. In choosing your product image, make sure that it conveys a message. Your design will hold to your customer’s subconscious. Interesting coloring effects and alignments can make pictures that are easy to remember.
In sending your documents, please consider these guidelines:
- Linked and attached all artworks and design image files.
- Photography image resolution must be no less than 300 dpi.
- Don’t scan pre-print images.
- Store images at high resolution in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) color model. RGB (Red, Green, Blue) is not acceptable.
Fonts provide practical and aesthetic functions. Also, specific fonts work better in certain applications than others do. The font you choose will tell current and potential customers about your brand. In choosing your fonts, it must be readable by your customers. Choose a font that has a decent style. Fonts add value to your text. It helps readers to understand information from the text. Color choices, fonts, and the correct text size are essential to attract your customers.
These are our guidelines about your fonts:
- The outlined font cannot be changed or edited. We will send you the final outcome so you can review and approve it.
- The font should ensure that there is no loss in the original appearance of the artwork proposed.
- Make all fonts in artwork in outline, curve, or line.
- Please include all the screens and printers.
- Always check spelling, content, and layout.
The colors of your brand can say more than you think. The psychology of color can help your business build trust. It creates familiarity by creating good emotions. It is not surprising that the world’s most popular brands have a reliable connection with the colors. The colors tend to reflect your branding. Your brand’s colors are integrated on your website, landing pages, logo, and product. A good brand increases the impact of the right use of colors that has positive outcomes for your business.
Check these guidelines in sending us the colors of your artworks:
- Send all art colors as a source file. You can save it by ZIP file.
- Use the CMYK color model to avoid potential RGB conversion issues.
- White ink support may be needed to achieve accurate color representation on several substrates.
UPC (Universal Product Code) barcodes are used to scan and label consumer goods. The purpose of this bar code is to facilitate users to identify specific product features (such as its size or color). Besides, it is an efficient way for the payment process. UPCs help streamlines stock tracking in stores and warehouses. UPC tracks a specific and efficient product throughout production to distribution.
- Please reduced all barcodes (UPC) to 100% or greater.
- Make sure the background and color bar must contrast to allow the right scan.
Including bleed on your artwork is a common request that you will get from your print provider. The lack of bleeding in submitted files is the main reason for delayed productions.
Bleed refers to an additional image or background image that extends beyond your printing piece’s trim area. This element must be extended beyond the edge of the product to consider all the slight deviations (folding, cutting, assembly, etc.). Without bleed, your finished product can have a white thread along an edge.
Our production department will unify to help customers adjust the bleed. You can contact PackagingBest for more information.
Additional Information for Rotogravure Printing
Rotogravure Printing uses a printing cylinder. It has been laser engraved with minute cells capable of retaining ink, size, and pattern, reflecting the required image.
Pantone colors will be converted to solid colors. It includes all the accompanying colors. The matte and white are handled as distinct colors. It must be included as one or more stain colors in your color palette. Specify any clear knockout (window areas) to avoid any misunderstanding. Ten colors are maximum. Adjustments at the original work may be required to meet standard production guidelines.
Artwork Submission Requirements
For faster transaction, please follow the Artwork Submission Requirements:
- All artworks must be submitted in electronic format.
- Before the presentation, be sure to compress your files (Zip) to prevent corruption of the file.
- Each figure or component of the several parts must be subjected to an individual file.
- Please do not incorporate illustrations in the main text.
- To ensure the artworks are correct, we will provide electronic proof of your artwork. You must review the proof. Approved it by signatures before your work is scheduled for production.
- Confirm all the fonts, graphics, sizes, and colors are correct.
A Note about Informal Artwork Review
- PackagingBest offers services for those looking for professional and modern designs that fit your pouches and bags.
- If you don’t have a graphic designer on your team or you are looking for advice and improvement, we are here to help!
- Contact us for more questions or more information about the artwork guide your pouches and bags.